Warning. Cloning this item will not retain its parent-child relationship.
Illawarra Historical Society Bulletin
The Illawarra Historical Society was formed on 5th December 1944. The first issue of the Society’s Bulletin was published in 1945. Issues from the Bulletin are reproduced here with the permission of the Society.
Some material contains terms that reflect views of the period in which the item was written or recorded, but may not be considered appropriate today. These views are not necessarily the views of the UOW Archives or University of Wollongong. While the information may not reflect current understanding, it is provided in an historical context.
Issues of the Bulletin from 2015 + are available online through the Society’s website http://www.illawarramuseum.com/page/bulletins
This digitisation has been a joint project between the Illawarra Historical Society, Wollongong City Library and the University of Wollongong Library.
Collection NumberARC 994.405/1